Put down the broom and keep your floors looking great. With laminate flooring, you can have that hardwood look without the hassles. Conveniently priced and easy to install, our laminate flooring features a variety of styles and finishes so you can customize your look. And since it is heat resistant, water and stain resistant, kid friendly, pet friendly, you won’t be disappointed years from now.
Now’s the time to make your home’s flooring a beautiful part of the decor. Water-resistant laminate wood floors are affordable and come in a wide variety of styles and finishes. With our large selection of laminate wood planks, you can create a look that seamlessly blends with your existing decor.
“Our company is proud to say that we are a third generation, father and son partnership organization. It’s our families goal to provide you with affordable flooring solutions that will elevate your your home or office.”
-Scott and Casey, Owners
Vinyl Plank installation…without the fuss.
aminate wood flooring gives you everything you want from traditional hardwood floors, without the cost. Homeowners love that laminate floors are easy to maintain and less prone to scratches and scuffs. So call Bravo Flooring today, we’d love to come out and provide a complementary (and ZERO pressure) in home estimate.
Our 3 Step System makes your installation hassle free!
Select Your Flooring Product
We have many flooring options that will fit any need or space. From carpet to hardwood (and everything in between) we know that you have a vision for your home and we can help that vision become a reality. Step 1 is simply clicking the flooring you’d like below and then we can get out to give you a private in home estimate. We are a local, family owned, flooring installation business in Twin Falls, ID. From design to installation, we offer the flooring services you need for a hassle & worry free project.Our Products
Receive Private Quote
When you work with Bravo Flooring in Twin Falls, ID we roll out the red carpet. Ok, maybe not literally but we pride ourselves in making sure that the buying process is as comfortable and easy as possible. We listen to your flooring needs, talk through all the options and benefits of each and help you make the right decision for your project. After you select the flooring you are interested in we will schedule a private in-home shopping experience where we can show you various products that might fit your space. Not sure about the exact kind of carpet or hardwood flooring you want? No problem! Our team is here to help you every step of the way!
Installation & Warranty
We’ve been installing flooring throughout the Twin Falls, ID area for two decades. After you’ve selected the product that you want we will be with you every step of the way during installation (including removal, install, cleanup, etc). Our team works fast and professionally and always respect your property. You’ll love your new space! After we are done installing your floor we offer a 1 year workmanship warranty that allows you to request follow up issues (though unlikely) if they unfortunately arise.
What our Customers have to say
Bravo Flooring Installations is a dependable and high quality flooring contractor. We have worked with Bravo on a few projects and the experience has been worth repeating! They provide detailed bids before the jobs. They are on time and fast. They are gracious when we need to make changes to the scope of the job. And they are as friendly as they are professional. A great company to work with!
– Jayme Walker
Our construction company has been using Bravo Floors for a few years now. They are on time and go above and beyond to get the work done, often working late evenings or weekends. They have installed carpet and LVP in over 20 homes for us. If there is ever an issue, (and no matter who you use there will eventually be issues when installing that many floors) they are quick to respond and make everything right quickly. They install flooring I purchase from other companies and also make it easy to purchase high quality flooring through their company at very competitive prices.
– Branden Schiess
It’s a wonderful experience having Bravo Flooring Installation replaced our old and damaged laminate floor. Kasey was prompt to respond to our questions and needs, he was honest on what he can and can not do. He helped us decide the best floor to use for our business and gave us different options. Him & his crew are professional, respectful, and did a great job! Price is reasonable too. The project was done in no time! They are a flooring contractor you can trust. Would recommend him to anyone who needs their floor done.
Laminate flooring that can handle anything you throw at it.
New beautiful flooring is just a few clicks away! Book an at home shopping experience and private quote. One of our team members will contact to you to schedule a free, no pressure, appointment for an estimate.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers..
01. What are the differences between laminate and hardwood? Both types of flooring elevate your home and provide a new look. Yet, laminate is a the more cost effective option. Hardwood is thicker then laminate at around 3/8” to 3/4” while laminate is 5/16 thick.
02. Where can laminate be installed? Laminate flooring can be installed in virtually any room of your home over wood or concrete. Because laminate is a wood flooring it is not recommended to install laminate in bathrooms, washrooms, saunas, or porches. Long term exposure to moisture may cause the laminates core to warp or swell.
03. How do I clean my laminate? It’s recommend to dust mop or vacuum with a soft brush/wood floor attachment to prevent scratches and clean dirt or grit. You want to refrain from moping your laminate flooring to prevent warping.
04. What are the advantages of laminate over solid hardwood? The largest advantage of laminate over hardwood because it is typically half the cost of traditional hardwood flooring. Laminate flooring is no nailed downed or fastened to the flooring in any fashion. Therefore, it can be installed quickly and inexpensively.
05. Does laminate flooring need underlayment? Yes, in most cases it is either attached or laid down prior to installation. Underlayment is designed for sound absorption, insulation, and protection against moisture.